Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WHOLE 30 Day3

Hello Day 3!
Head ache was still lingering all day today, but thankfully it wasn't as horrible as last night - Advil has been my friend today. I was in a busy full day kindergarten class today, so if my head was pounding, I'm not sure I would have made it through the day.

Breakfast today consisted of...you guessed it! Eggs...with some tomatoes and strawberries.  

Lunch was the same - chicken and vegetables.  

For dinner, I stir fried some steak, peppers, broccoili and shredded carrots in some coconut oil.  Placed it over cauliflower rice.  It was delicious.  The kids loved it which I was surprised about as it was s tiny bit spicy. There are a bit of leftovers so I need to figure out a way to incorporate them into another meal.  

Feeling pretty tired this evening, which I think is pretty normal during the beginning of the program.  There is an interesting article about the timeline of the Whole 30.  Here's the link:
Whole30 Timeline So far, the way I'm feeling is pretty spot on.  

On to Day 4.
How were you feeling at the beginning of your whole 30?

No comments:

Post a Comment